POPSEWING™ Leather Crossbody Messenger Bag DIY Kit
- Video instructions included
- Follow us & Win welcome gifts
- Free shipping | 6-30 days delivery
Stay at Home and Make Alone with POPSEWING™
Ever want to make your own bags at home? Try your own hands at leather working with this DIY leather bag kit! It's a project suited to those with no experience looking to start a home project.
All materials provided
All materials are provided in this DIY leather kit (leather are already well pre-cut & punched) even with a Tool Kit. All tools are reusable to continue your other projects.
The online tutorial videos are filmed clearly by our experienced craftswomen, where you will be guided through the step-by-step process in making your own leather bag from home.
About the leather
We exclusively use sturdy split leather to make this leather tote kit. This kind of leather is great quality leather and will keep bag shape for a long time. When the leather surface gets dirty, please use damp fabric to wipe it softly.
What you will learn
- The assembly process for a finished leather crossbody messenger bag.
- Saddle stitching for leather working (easy to learn how to saddle stitching in 8 minutes!)
What you will get
- 16 pre-cut leather pieces with pre-punched stitching holes to begin your leather kit. A leather shoulder strap.
- One pack sewing tools (includes waxed threads, blunt needles, scissors, clips, etc.)
- Free video instructions to complete your DIY bag kits - Step-by-step & How to
- Privileged guarantee: We stand behind every product we make/responsive online support
Size detail (1 inch = 2.54cm): W: 25 cm, D: 4 cm, H: 18 cm
✪ Main Features
Ways to Wear: Shoulder bag/Crossbody bag
Material: Split leather
Closure Type: Magnetic closure
Inside Structure: 2 main compartments, 1 slide pocket
Color Classification: Forest green
Hardware Color: Gold
Lining: Microfiber leather